Montana Heart Song's Note:
This is the 2nd recipe posted but...more ingredients and silvered almonds as topping are optional. What is nice about this recipe, you can cook beans, drain. and cool. Right before serving, make the cooked dressing, heat the cooked beans and toss with the dressing. The brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic powder make the dressing "pop" and perfect with steak & fish or shellfish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, bring water to boil, add beans.
- 2Cook 6 to 8 minutes. Drain. Cover.
- 3In saucepan add butter, heat to melt, then add the sauce ingredients, except almonds.
- 4Stir until brown sugar is mixed and melted.
- 5Pour over green beans, gently toss.
- 6Place in serving dish, add almonds if desired.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Outback Steakhouse Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.2
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 297.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g