Recipe by Janet Alexander
This is a great substitute for mashed potatoes for those on a low carb diet.
Top Review by Suzy Mags
This is a good way to sneak a veggie onto your plate (and your child's!)while avoiding the carbs in pots. I boiled the cauliflower with 2 cloves of minced garlic in the water. I also used a hand masher and the consistency was great--a little lumpy. When I heated the leftovers, I put some feta in it to make it more of a meal and it was fantastic. Next time I'll do the feta for sure and maybe some black olives. Good recipie--thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cauliflower and water in a microwaveable bowl.
- Steam in the microwave for 4 minutes or until tender.
- In a blender blend cauliflower, cream, butter and salt and pepper until smooth.
- It is a little thinner than mashed potatoes but tastes like it.
- The amount of butter and cream may be adjusted to taste.