Janet Alexander's Note:
This is a great substitute for mashed potatoes for those on a low carb diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put cauliflower and water in a microwaveable bowl.
- 2Steam in the microwave for 4 minutes or until tender.
- 3In a blender blend cauliflower, cream, butter and salt and pepper until smooth.
- 4It is a little thinner than mashed potatoes but tastes like it.
- 5The amount of butter and cream may be adjusted to taste.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.0
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.8 mg
- Sodium 109.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g