Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Switch Recipes. It was posted by Kim H.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter (or more) or 2 tablespoons no-sugar-added peanut butter (or more)
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate syrup (optional)
- Whip cream & Splenda with a hand beater until its like coolwhip texture.
- Add all the other ingredients and beat until well mixed. taste for sweetness adjust if you want.
- Using a spoon put big globs on a non stick cookie sheet and freeze until firm.
- Pry them off cookie sheet and store frozen in a plastic bag.