1/2 Photos of Mocha Whip Drink (Alcoholic or Not)
There's nothing like the blended flavor of chocolate and coffee. The Mocha Whip Drink satisfies that eternal craving for mocha. This easy recipe can be used as an appetizer or a dessert. Or just a special treat for a special person. However you decide to use this - you'll be glad you did. Yummy and delicious - this drink even fulfills at least one serving of dairy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a tall glass with chipped ice.
- 2Add the chocolate milk and the cold coffee and mix gently.
- 3Top the mocha mix with your favorite whipped cream.
- 4Sprinkle the top with your shaved chocolate and you are ready to serve.
- 5This recipe makes one serving.
- 6For a little bit of a kick, add one ounce of either Kahlua or Bailey's Irish Cream.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Whip Drink (Alcoholic or Not)
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 68.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g