There's nothing like the blended flavor of chocolate and coffee. The Mocha Whip Drink satisfies that eternal craving for mocha. This easy recipe can be used as an appetizer or a dessert. Or just a special treat for a special person. However you decide to use this - you'll be glad you did. Yummy and delicious - this drink even fulfills at least one serving of dairy!
- Fill a tall glass with chipped ice.
- Add the chocolate milk and the cold coffee and mix gently.
- Top the mocha mix with your favorite whipped cream.
- Sprinkle the top with your shaved chocolate and you are ready to serve.
- This recipe makes one serving.
- For a little bit of a kick, add one ounce of either Kahlua or Bailey's Irish Cream.
Made this for my daughter. She asked for another as soon as she was done with the first one. I used Kahlua. She asked that I do not misplace the recipe so that I could make it again soon. Thank for posting. Made for Photo Tag Game
Yummy! The Kahlua was an option but I used it LOL I didn't really measure the amounts of everything. It's delicious. A real treat! Thanks Annacia. Made for 123 hit wonders
This was fantasitc. I did not put any alcohol in it as it was a monday and i try not to drink during the week. Made for PHOTO TAG, Spring 2008 (Cooking Game) cheers :)