Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
There's nothing like the blended flavor of chocolate and coffee. The Mocha Whip Drink satisfies that eternal craving for mocha. This easy recipe can be used as an appetizer or a dessert. Or just a special treat for a special person. However you decide to use this - you'll be glad you did. Yummy and delicious - this drink even fulfills at least one serving of dairy!
- 4 ounces chocolate milk
- 2 ounces coffee (cold)
- whipped cream
- chocolate (shaved)
- 1 ounce Kahlua (optional) or 1 ounce bailey's irish cream (optional)
- Fill a tall glass with chipped ice.
- Add the chocolate milk and the cold coffee and mix gently.
- Top the mocha mix with your favorite whipped cream.
- Sprinkle the top with your shaved chocolate and you are ready to serve.
- This recipe makes one serving.
- For a little bit of a kick, add one ounce of either Kahlua or Bailey's Irish Cream.
Made this for my daughter. She asked for another as soon as she was done with the first one. I used Kahlua. She asked that I do not misplace the recipe so that I could make it again soon. Thank for posting. Made for Photo Tag Game
Yummy! The Kahlua was an option but I used it LOL I didn't really measure the amounts of everything. It's delicious. A real treat! Thanks Annacia. Made for 123 hit wonders
This was fantasitc. I did not put any alcohol in it as it was a monday and i try not to drink during the week. Made for PHOTO TAG, Spring 2008 (Cooking Game) cheers :)