1/1 Photo of Mocha-Walnut Bars With Dark Chocolate Ganache
3 hrs 40 mins
3 hrs 10 mins
Source: Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2In medium bowl, stir walnuts, sugar and butter until moistened.
- 3Press mixture evenly on bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan or 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish.
- 4Bake 8 to 15 minutes or until edges are just golden brown; cool 30 minutes.
- 5In large bowl, knead cookie dough and espresso granules until blended.
- 6Drop small spoonfuls of dough evenly over walnut crust.
- 7Gently press dough together evenly over crust (If dough is sticky, use floured fingers).
- 8Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown; cool 30 minutes.
- 9In medium microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and whipping cream uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 10Spread chocolate mixture over bars.
- 11Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 12For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- 13Cover and refrigerate any remaining bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha-Walnut Bars With Dark Chocolate Ganache
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.9
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 211.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: