Cook3 hrs 10 mins
Source: Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest
Make and share this Mocha-Walnut Bars With Dark Chocolate Ganache recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- In medium bowl, stir walnuts, sugar and butter until moistened.
- Press mixture evenly on bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan or 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish.
- Bake 8 to 15 minutes or until edges are just golden brown; cool 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, knead cookie dough and espresso granules until blended.
- Drop small spoonfuls of dough evenly over walnut crust.
- Gently press dough together evenly over crust (If dough is sticky, use floured fingers).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown; cool 30 minutes.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and whipping cream uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Spread chocolate mixture over bars.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining bars.