Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you enjoy the flavor of coffee this punch is for you. This recipe came from Christmas from Southern Living 2001
- 1 quart chocolate milk
- 4 cups strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 cup Kahlua or 1 cup other coffee-flavored liqueur or 1 cup amaretto-flavored nondairy liquid creamer
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 1 quart coffee ice cream
- semisweet chocolate shavings
- Combine the first four ingredients in a large pitcher; cover and chil.
- Pour chilled mixture into a large punch bowl.
- Scoop chocolate and coffee ice creams into punch; stir gently.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- You can also substitute 5 cups of coffe for the Kulua.
This is a good punch. I was going to post this same recipe but saw that it was already posted. I tried this at a wedding brunch and just had to hav the recipe. I was told it was from Christmas with Southern Living so I checked the book out from the library and got the recipe. I still haven't made it yet since I have't had the right occasion.