Audrey M's Note:
If you enjoy the flavor of coffee this punch is for you. This recipe came from Christmas from Southern Living 2001
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first four ingredients in a large pitcher; cover and chil.
- 2Pour chilled mixture into a large punch bowl.
- 3Scoop chocolate and coffee ice creams into punch; stir gently.
- 4Sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- 5You can also substitute 5 cups of coffe for the Kulua.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Punch
Serving Size: 1 (3708 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1167.1
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 136.4 mg
- Sodium 432.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 157.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 148.6 g
- Protein 23.2 g