- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coffee (Nescafe)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt chocolate over hot water. Remove from water and cool approximately 5 minute.
- Beat the eggs till thick. Beat in the sugar gradually till very thick.
- Combine flour, baking powder, Nescafe, and salt and stir into egg and sugar mixture.
- Add the cooled chocolate and mix well.
- Drop by half teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
- Place 1 pecan half in center of each cookie and bake at 375°F for 6 to 8 minutes.