Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or 2 cups other nuts
- Cream butter and sugar well.
- Add Vanilla and cream till light and fluffy.
- Add flour coffee, cocoa, flour and salt.
- Mix well and add nuts.
- Shape in 1 inch balls.
- Put on ungreased sheets and bake 325 deg.
- for 15 minutes.
- Roll in confectioners sugar while warm and again when cooled.
What a change from the plain or "white" butter balls. Thanks