Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a VERY rich and creamy Vegan Mocha Mousse. full post: http://www.elanaspantry.com/desserts/accidental-mocha-mousse/
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate, 73%
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon organic ground decaffeinated coffee
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate into coconut milk over very low heat.
- Place ground coffee beans in a melita filter and pour 1/4 cup hot water over them.
- Stir coffee into chocolate mixture, discarding grounds.
- Stir in agave, then vanilla and almond extracts.
- Spoon mousse into small individual ramekins.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours, until firm.