Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A must have for coconut lovers! I use the Mr. Coffee Frappe' Maker which makes this recipe MUCH easier! But you can combine all of the ingredients in a blender also.
- 3 tablespoons coffee
- 1⁄2 cup water to brew coffee
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons Hershey's syrup
- 2 cups ice
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup toasted coconut
- 1 tablespoon flavored syrup of your choice i like hazelnut and caramel (optional)
- whipped cream, for topping (canned)
- Brew coffee.
- Spread coconut out on a baking sheet and set oven to broil. Watch closely and move the coconut around until it is golden brown and somewhat crunchy. You can make more and put it in a ziplock bag if you plan on using tosted coconut often.
- Combine brewed coffee and all ingredients in a blender, top with whipped cream, hershey syrup and additional coconut.