Recipe by Rita~
A pudding that is High in protein, Dairy free, Gluten free, Egg free is not only a Good for you Dessert but Taste Yummy too! You can also layer it with berries or banana top with chocolate coffee beans, toffee bits or toasted coconut.......
Top Review by angelreed
Yum! This is outstanding! Super easy to make, too. I actually only made one serving, and it adjusted without any trouble. I did have some chocolate pieces after blending, so I think next time I'll microwave as suggested.
- 1 cup chocolate chips (milk, dark or semi sweet)
- 12 ounces silken tofu, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup coffee, HOT and Strong
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process till smooth.
- Pour into 4 bowls and chill for a least 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.
- Optional: If the Pudding still has pieces of chocolate you can transfer to a microwavable bowl and heat for about 30 seconds. Stir till smooth and chill.