Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A pudding that is High in protein, Dairy free, Gluten free, Egg free is not only a Good for you Dessert but Taste Yummy too! You can also layer it with berries or banana top with chocolate coffee beans, toffee bits or toasted coconut.......
- 1 cup chocolate chips (milk, dark or semi sweet)
- 12 ounces silken tofu, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup coffee, HOT and Strong
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process till smooth.
- Pour into 4 bowls and chill for a least 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.
- Optional: If the Pudding still has pieces of chocolate you can transfer to a microwavable bowl and heat for about 30 seconds. Stir till smooth and chill.
Yum! This is outstanding! Super easy to make, too. I actually only made one serving, and it adjusted without any trouble. I did have some chocolate pieces after blending, so I think next time I'll microwave as suggested.