Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is an excellent, rich, moist cake!
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup coffee liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- powdered sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; blend well.
- Stir in morsels and, if desired, brickle chips.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add 1/4 cup powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
- Serve with cake.