Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Healthy Exchanges Lifetime Plan by JoAnna Lund. I like it on a cool morning. The best thing is it's sugar-free (except for the Cool Whip) and 1 gram of fat.
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder (Carnation)
- 2 tablespoons artificial sweetener (Splenda)
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free instant chocolate milk mix (Nestle's Quik)
- 8 ounces hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon Cool Whip Lite
- Combine the dry milk powder, Splenda and Nestle's Quik in a large mug.
- Add the hot coffee and mix well to combine.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of Cool Whip Lite.