Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my version of fajitas, inspired by one of my favorite items to get at Mexican restaurants.
Make and share this Mmmm....vegetarian Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Combine all vegetables in pan and saute until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add all seasonings and mix well with veggies.
- To serve, place the vegetable mixture in center of each tortilla shell, and fold in half.
- Top with your favorites such as shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, gaucomole, salsa, pico de gallo, etc.