Recipe by Stefany Anne
This is my version of fajitas, inspired by one of my favorite items to get at Mexican restaurants.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced in chunks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 6 soft flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Combine all vegetables in pan and saute until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add all seasonings and mix well with veggies.
- To serve, place the vegetable mixture in center of each tortilla shell, and fold in half.
- Top with your favorites such as shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, gaucomole, salsa, pico de gallo, etc.