Recipe by Chemaine
My family is mostly Swedish. I have used this recipe many times. My grandfather who is 100% Swedish loves it. Use with ground sausage and cheeses!!
- 2 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup (light)
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 6 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sour cream and corn syrup together.
- Sift together salt, baking soda and flour.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Seperate into 20 balls. Roll each one out flat.
- Fry in a flat, dry skillet.
- Keep oven on warm and as each one is finished place on a oven safe plate inside. Serve quickly, spread butter on the bread and put in warm ground sausage and your favorite cheese.