Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can kidney bean, drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Cook vegetables as directed on package.
- Drain and cool.
- Drain and rinse beans.
- Mix first 6 ingredents together.
- In a small sauce pan combine vinegar, Splenda and corn starch.
- Cook until slightly thickened.
- Adjust vinegar and Splenda to your tastes.
- Should have a sweet/sour taste.
- Add dressing to vegetables.
- Serve cold.