Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was given to me by a friend of mine...great flavour and crunch.
Make and share this Mixed-Up Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 591.47 ml oatmeal
- 78.07 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 78.07 ml peanut butter chips
- 354.88 ml slivered almonds
- 118.29 ml shredded coconut
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly grease baking pans or line with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together. In a large separate bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients together. Pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture, and mix well. Shape the dough into 1-1/2 inch balls, place 1” apart on baking sheet and flatten. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
This is a nice nutty, chewy cookie. It's not as sweet as other cookies so some may not like it. I thought it had a great flavor and texture. I baked my cookies for 12 minutes. Dough is very sticky......I just flattened it with a spoon and didn't bother rolling it into a ball. Made for Cookbook Zaar tag game.