It really doesn't get much easier than this. White balsamic vinegar is available at Trader Joe's. From Bon Appetit January 2006. Trader Joe's sells good quality imported Parmesan cheese, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, minced finely
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1Toast the pine nuts and set aside to cool.
- 2In a small non-reactive bowl, mix the vinegar and garlic; whisk in oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Place the mixed greens and scallions in a large salad bowl. Toss with the dressing. Sprinkle with cheese and nuts.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Salad Greens With Pignoli and Fresh Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.9
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 154.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar