Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is sooo Yummy!! I just looked through my freezer because i was craving a smoothie, and this is what i came up with. I used a magic bullet to make it, but you could use a regular blender.
- 1⁄2 cup mixed berry, frozen (i used a pre-mixed bag of blueberries, strawberries and raspberries.)
- 6 -10 slices frozen peaches (depending on size and how much peach flavor you want)
- 1⁄2 ripe banana, not frozen
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- Splenda sugar substitute, .. (to taste, i used a tbps)
- Add all ingredients til smooth. I added the splenda in last so i could taste it as i went.
- *TIP* (if using magic bullet) add the frozen fruit after banana but before the milk so they blend better.