Recipe by BellaRC
This recipe has been a favorite of my family for years, and I hope it will be in yours too!
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberry (or 1 cup strawberry yogurt if strawberries aren't in season)
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 2 large ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Put blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries in a blender. If strawberries aren't in season, hold off on the yogurt.
- Blend the fruit for 30 seconds.
- Add the vanilla yogurt (and strawberry yogurt) and blend it for 1 minute.
- Add honey, ice, and sugar and blend for 30 seconds. The sugar is optional if honey is already sweet enough for you.