Chandra M's Note:
Adjust the amount of sugar based on the berries you are using and what you want the finished product to be served with. I listed the amount I use, but I prefer it on the not too sweet side. Fresh berries would also work, but I would decrease the sugar further.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine all but the lemon juice.
- 2Bring just to simmer and cook until berries are warm and sugar is dissolved.
- 3Transfer to a blender and puree until smooth.
- 4Strain through a fine sieve (or line coarse sieve with an old flour sack towel).
- 5Press as much through as possible, leaving only the seeds behind.
- 6Stir in the lemon juice and adjust sweetness if desired with additional sugar.
- 7Can be refrigerated for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Berry Coulis
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 194.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mixed berries
evaporated cane juice