Recipe by FLUFFSTER
Wow! Are you ever in for a surprise! This isn't just for Mississippi Mud cake! It's good on everything! Well, almost everything. I make this often, and have put it on everything from pound cake to ice cream.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk (don't use sweetened condensed milk!)
- 1⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- your favorite ice cream or sliced poundcake
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, stir together sugar and cocoa powder.
- Stir in evaporated milk.
- Cook and stir over medium-high heat till mixture is boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, stir till smooth.
- Serve sauce warm.
- Keep covered in refrigerator.