Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A bit of a spin on your traditional spaghetti night. My dad found this recipe on the back of a Miracle Whip jar and decided to try it. I've loved it since. A simple, one dish meal, great for weekday suppers. Don't go lightly on the cheese!
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (30 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, cooked in boiling salted water until al dente and drained
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large frying pan or electric frying pan, stir spaghetti sauce, miracle whip, and elbow macaroni into hamburger.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Top each serving with shredded cheese.
My friend Sam makes this pretty often, it's not bad but a little bland for my taste