1/1 Photo of Minty Cranberry-Citrus Relish
La Dilettante's Note:
I love this over cream cheese or Brie on a cracker, but it's great with roast turkey or pork as well. The color is beautiful---makes a nice holiday gift!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat slightly, and stir until the berries begin to pop. Careful---don't let it boil over!
- 3Continue cooking over medium heat until the cranberries are soft and the sauce has turned into a thick syrup, about 25 minutes, longer if necessary. The consistency should be that of a thick chowder.
- 4Let return to room temperature, spoon into jars, and chill until it has jelled.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minty Cranberry-Citrus Relish
Serving Size: 1 (1750 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1035.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 266.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.2 g
- Sugars 225.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: