Recipe by TiaGem
A dry mix to be given as part of a gift basket around the holidays or to mix up with hot water whenever you need a hot cup of something sweet for your soul!
- 2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 2 (3 ounce) packages apricot gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Process all in a food processor until well blended.
- Store in an airtight container and label it with serving instructions.
- To serve: Place 1 level tablespoon of mix in a mug and pour 6 oz.
- hot water over it.
- Stir well.
- This would make a great gift!
- You could package the mix in a decorated container and give it in a basket with some mugs, coasters, etc.
- You could include it with some other packaged homemade treats, or you could make a tree-trimming basket for newlyweds and include this mix for them to sip while they create new holiday memories!
- Don't forget to include the serving instructions with your gift!