Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Light, refreshing and lower in the calorie department. I like to add some fresh grated nutmeg to this, it goes great with the mint and ricotta. Great for a special light breakfast or an elegant lunch.
- 1 peach, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 papaya, peeled and diced
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup diced honeydew melon
- 2⁄3 cup diced cantaloupe
- 2⁄3 cup diced pineapple
- 1⁄3 cup fresh raspberry
- 2⁄3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced of fresh mint
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 (1 g) packages Splenda sugar substitute
- mint sprig (to garnish)
- In a large bowl combine all fruits together.
- Puree ricotta cheese, transfer to a small bowl.
- Stir mint, lime juice and splenda into the pureed ricotta.
- Spoon fruit into two salad bowls.
- Top with ricotta mixture.
- Garnish with mint.
- Serve at once.