Recipe by michEgan
Very festive! I got this somewhere on the internet, with a million others I have too. I hope you like it! This recipes comes from Dancer and Graphic artist Martin James
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream sugar, butter and peppermint extract thoroughly.
- Add flour and salt and blend well.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Form into one inch balls, place on cookie sheet and cook in 400°F oven for 8- 10minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- To decorate dip tops in icing, pink and green, and then in coconut.