Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 mins
Very festive! I got this somewhere on the internet, with a million others I have too. I hope you like it! This recipes comes from Dancer and Graphic artist Martin James
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cream sugar, butter and peppermint extract thoroughly.
- Add flour and salt and blend well.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Form into one inch balls, place on cookie sheet and cook in 400°F oven for 8- 10minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- To decorate dip tops in icing, pink and green, and then in coconut.
These are OK but nothing great. They do have a light mint flavor which is not overpowering.
Oh, Heavenly Day! These were SOOOO awesome! I could not believe how easy and how beautiful these turned out. These are going on the Christmas trays for SURE! I halved the recipe, but now I wish I'd made double! I'm not sharing these either. Thanks for posting, Hon!
I tripled the recipe to make 12 dozen Snow Balls for my Christmas Bake Exchange. I iced them with green frosting and dipped the tops in coconut. These are a great addition to any baking tray, Thanks!