Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A real minty one !
- 5 oranges, peeled,seeded,and divided into sections
- 1⁄2 fresh pineapple, peeled,cored,sliced,then cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup malt vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- pomegranate seeds, for garnish (optional)
- 6 -8 fresh mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
- In a large serving bowl, stir together orange sections and pineapple chunks and chill.
- To prepare the dressing, combine the chopped mint leaves, sugar, malt vinegar, and water in a foot processor or blender until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the oranges and pineapple.
- Let the dressing mingle with the fruit for at least an hour before serving, overnight if possible.