Prep 8 mins
Cook 11 mins
Great treat to make when you have those "cookie cravings" (and who doesn't?).
- 1 -2 bag hershey's milk chocolate chips
- 1 -2 bag guittard green mint chip
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix sugar, vanilla, oil, eggs in a bowl.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt to mixture.
- Drop dough on cookie sheet by tablespoon.
- Slightly flatten dough with fingers.
- Sprinkle a little bit of sugar on the top of the cookie dough.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 6-9 minutes.
- let done cookies cool completely and put to side.
- Microwave 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate chips and 3/4 cup mint chips for about 1 minute in a bowl.
- Stir well.
- If needed, microwave for an additional 10 seconds and stir again (repeat as needed).
- Spread a good amount on top of cool cookies until the top is completely covered.
- Repeat step 8 as many times as needed to cover all cookies.
- Let topping cool completely.
- If you have a hard time waiting like me, you may want to put the cookies on a cookie tray and stick them in the freezer until the topping cools completely (maybe about 20 minutes).
These were a tasty cookie, crispy and minty. The green chips and the chocolate chips make a terrible color however. I sprinkles them with green sugar to hide that a bit.