Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Taste Of Home.
- 2 (14 ounce) packages cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate shavings
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter. Press into two 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. dishes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, sugar, butter and chocolate. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, about 12 minutes. Remove from the heat; cool completely.
- Spread ice cream over each crust. Spoon cooled chocolate sauce over top; evenly spread to cover. Freeze until firm. Spread with whipped topping. Desserts may be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish with shaved chocolate.