Recipe by KitchenCraftsnMore
Oh man, can you say YUM? What a great grown up sundae, decadent with the addition of creme de menthe.
- 1 package brownie mix
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownies according to package directions.
- Cool slightly and cut into large bars.
- Blend together the marshmallow creme and creme de menthe.
- To serve, top each brownie on a dessert plate with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream, and then drizzle on your mint and mallow sauce.