Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
yummy finger food
- 2 sheets flaky puff pastry
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 1 cup finely chopped smoked fish
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Cut pastry into 6cm rounds using a pastry cutter or glass.
- Use to line mini muffin tins.
- Lightly beat eggs and yoghurt together.
- Mix in horseradish, fish and parsley.
- 3/4 fill each pastry case with the mixture.
- Bake at 190C degrees for 15 minutes or until filling is set and pastry cooked.
- Serve warm or cold.