Miniature Bacon-Cheese Quiche
These are extremely easy to make, but delicious. They make a great appetizer.
- Ready In:
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons onions, finely minced
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- Combine the egg, milk, salt, cheddar, bacon and onion. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and butter, creaming until smooth.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Push dough into 9 lightly greased regular-size muffin cups.
- Prick dough with a fork.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into each cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION