Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taken from CafeZOOM! These are a tasty Mexican treat!
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts (1 package)
- 1⁄2 lb cooked ground beef
- shredded lettuce
- shredded cheese
- taco sauce
- First, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay the pie crust out and, using a glass, cut out circles. These will be the taco shells for your salads.
- Put each circle of crust into a muffin tin.
- Bake the crusts for about nine minutes. They should be light brown.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool.
- Now it's time to fill your taco shells. You can use shredded lettuce, cheese, taco sauce and ground beef, or anything else you would enjoy!
- Bon Appetit!