1/1 Photo of Mini Summer Fruit Cheesecakes
I've made these mini cheesecakes 3 times in 2 weeks already for various dinner parties. They've seemed to have gone down well and have had numerous compliments.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the biscuits into small pieces and combine with the soft butter and honey. Place this mixture into one small metal cutter ring and press firmly and evenly on the bottom of the ring.
- 2Add the lemon juice and icing sugar to the cheese, whisk for around 2 minutes, being careful not to over whisk as this can cause the mixture to split.
- 3Spoon the mixture into the rings and using a flan/palette knife press the mix well into the ring to prevent air gaps. Remove the ring with either a hot cloth or blowtorch.
- 4TIP: If you find it difficult to remove from the ring, use a flat knife to cut around the cheesecake.
- 5Place the cheesecakes onto a large plate or individual ones and decorate with the raspberries and blueberries and either serve immediately or leave in fridge until eaten.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Summer Fruit Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.5
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 27.1 g
- Cholesterol 131.3 mg
- Sodium 355.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: