Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Individual savory kugels. Moist on the inside with a nice crunchy exterior.
- 5 medium white potatoes
- 2 medium zucchini
- 4 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 2 medium onions
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 5 eggs
- 4 tablespoons flour
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray two 12-cup muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Peel potatoes.
- Grate potatoes and place immediately in ice cold water to keep from darkening.
- Grate zucchini and onion separately from potatoes.
- Mix eggs, salt, pepper, and flour.
- Strain liquid from potatoes and squeeze excess liquid using cheesecloth.
- Add potatoes, zucchini, and onion to egg mixture and mix to combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Evenly distribute mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until golden brown outside.
Enjoyed by all for dinner last night. Easy to make. Made for Kugelthon.