1/2 Photos of Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes
Found on Slice of Life's Facebook page, who credits http://www.bigmamashomekitchen.com/2010/10/mini-pineapple-upside-down-cakes.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 4 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Spray your muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In a mixing bowl, add eggs, white sugar, and pineapple juice. Beat for 2 minutes. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and turn mixer back on for 2 minutes.
- 3In a smal sauce pan, melt the butter and add the brown sugar. Stir on low heat for one minute.
- 4Spoon layer of the warm brown sugar mixture into the bottom of each muffin tin, then place a pineapple ring on top. Add a cherry in the middle of each pineapple. Pour cake mixture over to fill muffin tin 3/4 of the way full. If you are using regular muffin tins, you will need to cut dow the rings to fit or just use pineapple tidbits.
- 5Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a wooden pick in the center of cakes comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Fillings and Frostings Chocolate Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fillings and Frostings Chocolate Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 257.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 55.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g