Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Super easy and super delicious, these little gems were the perfect solution to having an extra container of herb and garlic cream cheese. I got this recipe from the Philadelphia product website. Enjoy!
- 15 new potatoes (1-1/2 lb./675 g)
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cream cheese, herb & garlic flavour, 95% fat free
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lowfat parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- Cook potatoes in saucepan of boiling water 15 minute or until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix cream cheese spread, sour cream and Parmesan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Drain potatoes; cool slightly. Cut in half; cut small piece from rounded bottom of each. Place, bottom-sides down, on platter; top with cream cheese mixture, bacon bits and chives.