Recipe by Carrie in Indiana
This is one of the first Pampered Chef recipes I had. I loved them so much I made them over and over again after the party. These pop-in-your-mouth gems even use basic ingredients! I bet the kids will love to help with this recipe!
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) packageprocessed ham, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese (2 oz.)
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine finely chopped ham and onion, cheese, egg, mustard, and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Lightly spray a mini muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press dough into one large rectangle.
- Using a pizza cutter (easiest tool to use for this) cut rectangle into 24 squares.
- Press dough squares into muffin cups and shape up around the edges.
- Fill each muffin cup with some of the ham mixture.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.