Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a recipe I found on display at a local grocery store. It sounds very good and looks as though it'll be very easy to prepare. I'll be making this soon to serve with spaghetti or lasagne and salad.
- 11 ounces refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2 tablespoons oil (olive or vegetable)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon onion, chopped (or instant minced)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Remove dough from can. Separate into 8 coils; DO NOT UNROLL BREADSTICKS.
- Place coils on greased cookie sheets.
- Press each coil into a 4-inch circle.
- Drizzle with oil.
- In small bowl, combine parmesan cheese, rosemary, basil and onion.
- Sprinkle over dough.
- Bake for 8 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
This is outstanding! I found the same recipe on a blog; the writer said that it was from pillsbury.com. That recipe called for greasing a pizza stone and using that, so I did.
Some other changes I made: I drizzled the rounds with much less olive oil, and then, for the seasoning, just lightly sprinkled them with garlic salt, basil and Parmesan.
I will make this again and again! Thank you for posting.