1/2 Photos of Mini Cinnamon Rolls-Pampered Chef
I bought a deep dish stoneware baking dish from Pampered Chef and this recipe came along with it. So easy and so good using storebought crescent rolls!
My Private Note
mini ro ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (453.59 g) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml raisins (or try craisins or dates) (optional)
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 29.58 ml apple juice (or milk)
- 1Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- 2Separate the rolls into rectangles(2 together) and press the perforations together with fingers. Spread butter over.
- 3Combine sugar, cinnamon and raisins in a bowl. Sprinkle mixture over rectangles. Roll up each rectangle from the short end. Cut each roll into 5 slices. Place slices cut side down in an ungreased shallow baking dish.
- 4Bake 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- 5Mix the glaze together and drizzle on top of the rolls. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Cinnamon Rolls-Pampered Chef
Serving Size: 1 (807 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 72.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g