Recipe by Stacie Lora
I am always asked to make my cheesecake for gatherings & holidays. But the problem is everyone likes something different. So around times like Thanksgiving when I would have to make 3 different kinds to please everyone, I make bite sized mini's instead!
Top Review by rhadondaq
This was a great and simple recipe. Instead of using the regular size muffin pan I used the mini muffin pans. I ended up crushing the wafers for the bottom crust and added mini choc. chips to some and frozen blueberries to the rest. It ended making 48 mini cheesecakes instead of 12. Awesome Thank You
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 12 vanilla wafers
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place foiled muffin cups into mini-muffin tin (12 total).
- Add one vanilla wafer to each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition, then mix until creamy.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the center is set and bounces back after lightly tapping it.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours, overnight is best.
- Top with fresh sliced berries, or berries with powdered sugar, whip cream or berry glaze before serving. Even try your favorite candy bar crushed.