1 hr 15 mins
A jazzed-up appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup minced green onion
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed for 30 minutes (2 sheets)
- 12 slices havarti cheese (1-inch square, 1/4 inch thick) or 12 slices cheddar cheese (1-inch square, 1/4 inch thick)
- 1In a bowl, combine the ground beef, steak sauce, salt, pepper, and green onion until blended.
- 2Hand-form meat into 12 patties, about 2 inches in diameter.
- 3In a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat; cook burgers to medium, turning once; cool to room temperature.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°.
- 5Roll out 1 puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface to a 10-inch square.
- 6Cut into 6 rectangles.
- 7Repeat with second puff pastry sheet.
- 8Place 1 burger in center of each puff pastry; top with a slice of cheese.
- 9Fold edges and twist on top.
- 10Place pastries on a nonstick cookie sheet; bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown; serve warm.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini-Cheeseburger Pastry Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (1650 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.7
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.6 mg
- Sodium 347.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 19.4 g