Sydney Mike's Note:
What could be more festive for the winter holidays than 'fruitcake cookies' flavored with some great-tasting mincemeat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, & lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, beat oil & sugar until light.
- 3Beat in egg & almond extract until smooth.
- 4Stir in mincemeat.
- 5In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder & salt.
- 6Beat into egg mixture until blended.
- 7Stir in cherries.
- 8Drop by rounded teasoonfuls onto parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- 9Bake 12-14 minutes, or until lightly brown & firm.
- 10Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mincemeat Fruitcake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.0
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 35.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
candied red cherries
green glazed cherries