Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very delicious south Indian sweet meat. It's even more delicate than a burfi.
- Mix milk powder, all-purpose flour together with 50 gms of ghee and keep aside.
- Add sugar, 1/2 litre of water in a pan and boil until the syrup gets string consistency.
- To the syrup, add milk powder mixture and mix well with no lumps.
- Now add remaining ghee and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Grease a plate with ghee and pour the above mixture into the plate. Allow to cool, cut into pieces and serve.