Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a less sweet version of the typical sweet potato casserole everyone enjoys over the holidays.
- Cook sweet potatoes in boiling water for 45 minutes, until tender. Let cool; peel and mash.
- Combine sweet potatoes with sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, salt, milk, 6 T butter, beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Combine Brown sugar, pecans, flour and butter and sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.