2 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Chef Desrochers's Note:
This recipe is my husbands take on simple meatloaf...a man's way to cook. This has to be my favorite way to eat meatloaf! We sometimes use Maple Bacon on top for a sweeter BBQ taste...and of course, we choose mashed potatoes to compliment!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ground meat, eggs, onion, garlic, seasonings, bread crumbs and marinade in bowl.
- 2Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate for about an hour to marinate.
- 3Preheat oven to 375.
- 4Mix in pieces of sliced bread. (this step is optional, we do it to help with grease).
- 5Place and mold in casserole dish or meatloaf pan.
- 6Bake at 375 for about 45 minute or until it starts to brown on top. May need to drain grease at this time if cooking in dish.
- 7Add slices of bacon on top and spread desired amount of ketchup on top. Finish baking for about 30 minute or until bacon is cooked.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mikey's Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 143.7 mg
- Sodium 432.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: