Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a yummy pasta my student Mike made.
- 1 (16 ounce) packageof cannelloni noodles
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs ground turkey
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 2 (8 ounce) containers cottage cheese
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 cups fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare cannelloni noodles as directed on box.
- Brown the ground turkey.
- Finely chop bell peppers and mushrooms.
- Mix cottage cheese, mushrooms, bell peppers, and turkey.
- Stuff cannelloni noodles with mixture by putting mixture into a zip lock bag, cut the corner, and squeeze.
- Mix the dried basil and tomato sauce and put on top of the noodles.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of noodles.
- Put into oven at 375 until cheese is melted.